Normal club this week at usual times of 10am – 12 noon.
- make sure riders are dressed for the weather ( more thin layers rather than just a thick layer)
- arrive in plenty of time to sign on and hire bikes if necessary, ready to start at 10am
- Parents/carers are required to stay at the circuit for the entire session (there is a cafe with free wifi) or we always seek volunteer helpers & it would be something to do instead of hanging round getting bored!
- No adult riders unless you are a coach or approved helper (see the coaches if you want to help)
- Don’t forget to sign out before you leave
- Make sure that you or your child have your payment with you when you sign on. Only Coaches are exempt from paying a session fee.
- The Metropolitan Police will again be at Hog Hill this Saturday marking bikes and adding them to their register. Bring along any or all of your bikes for marking.
Gareth Mundys son Ned has grown too big for his mountain bike so its up for sale. Details amended 12/5:
Raleigh MTB, 12″ frame, 24″ wheels, 18 speed gears.
Suit 7-10 year old.
Good overall condition. Cheap at £50.
Will be at Club this Saturday
ph Gareth 07757 866 199
Please complete our membership survey. If there is more than one member in your family you need to complete the survey for EACH member. This will mean that every member receives a membership number. Member Survey