Normal club this Saturday. Session runs from 10am to 12 noon. A few of things to note:
- make sure riders are dressed for the weather ( more thin layers rather than just a thick layer)
- arrive in plenty of time to sign on and hire bikes if necessary, ready to start at 10am
- Parents/carers are required to stay at the circuit for the entire session (there is a cafe)
- No adult riders unless you are a coach or approved helper (see coaches)
- Don’t forget to sign out before you leave
Well done to our riders at the National Cyclocross Championships in Bradford last weekend. Georg Mew Jensen, Matt Clements, Callum Mackie, Molly Drew.
Mud Sweat and Gears 2013 MTB series announced and open for entries. Click on following link for details. MSG January newsletter
Entries are open for the National Youth Circuit Series round 1 at Hog Hill on 21 April. Enter online at the British Cycling website.
The last round of the Eastern Region Cyclocross League takes place this Saturday at Bury St Edmunds. Also the Eastern Region End of Season Team Championships take place on Sunday 3rd February at Mistley. Entries have to be in by 27 January. Annual prize presentation after races. See Club Calendar for details.
Finally, we are looking for nomination for the 2 Easter Term Jack Petchey Awards. Nominees need to be 11 years and over. They can be nominated for things outside of cycling! Send your nominations to Andy White at email@example.com