Normal club this week at usual times of 10am – 12 noon.
Due to the weather there may not be any road circuit riding
- make sure riders are dressed for the weather ( more thin layers rather than just a thick layer)
- The weather forecast indicates that it is likely to be cold. The youngsters who would normally train on the coaching area (old car park) will ride for a maximum of one hour. We will probably run turbo/roller sessions for some of the younger groups inside. Please bring turbos AND rollers if you have them to help out.
- arrive in plenty of time to sign on and hire bikes if necessary, ready to start at 10am
- Parents/carers are required to stay at the circuit for the entire session (there is a cafe with free wifi) or we always seek volunteer helpers & it would be something to do instead of hanging round getting bored!
- No adult riders unless you are a coach or approved helper (see coaches)
- Don’t forget to sign out before you leave
- Make sure that you have your payment with you when you sign on. Only Coaches are exempt from paying a session fee.
- Thtere are quite a few cycling things going onover the Easter Holidays. See our Holidays 2013 page for details of sessions at Hog Hill run by Redbridge Cycling Centre and British Cycling. Details are also on the Club Calendar.