Normal club this week at usual times of 10am – 12 noon.
- make sure riders are dressed for the weather ( more thin layers rather than just a thick layer)
- arrive in plenty of time to sign on and hire bikes if necessary, ready to start at 10am
- Parents/carers are required to stay at the circuit for the entire session (there is a cafe with free wifi) or we always seek volunteer helpers & it would be something to do instead of hanging round getting bored!
- No adult riders unless you are a coach or approved helper (see coaches)
- Don’t forget to sign out before you leave
The Metropolitan Police will again be at Hog Hill this Saturday marking bikes for free. Full details HERE.
As many of you know a rider died in the Severn Bridge road race last weekend. We are supporting the following HM Government epetition “Give powers to stop vehicles to the National Escort Group” Click HERE if you wish to support this.
Track meeting. For all track riders and those interested there will be a short team meeting on Saturday 9th March at 12.30pm after normal training. It will be for about 15-20 minute duration to give an update for;-
1. The Track Coaching and Support Team
2. Outline our vision 2013 / 2014 and beyond
3. Training and coaching opportunities for track racing
4. Outline the race programme for this year
Lost round of the Winter Circuit Series Saturday 16th March. Entries in advance ( See Bob this Saturday) or enter on the day. Races for Under 8s to Under 16s (Not all at the same time!!!)
There is a First Aid course at Hog Hill on 17th March being organised by Kate. Contact her if interested in attending. firstname.lastname@example.org
Easter Holidays. Details of sessions being offered by Redbridge Cycling Centre are on Holidays 2013 page