A busy weekend is promised!!
We will be back to normal club this Saturday after last Saturdays exciting racing! Session runs from 10am to 12 noon. A few of things to note:
- We welcome back Alice Monger-Godfrey who will run a dedicated girls team session this Saturday
- make sure riders are dressed for the weather ( more thin layers rather than just a thick layer)
- arrive in plenty of time to sign on and hire bikes if necessary, ready to start at 10am
- Parents/carers are required to stay at the circuit for the entire session (there is a cafe)
- No adult riders unless you are a coach or approved helper (see coaches)
- Don’t forget to sign out before you leave
Good luck to our team of racers who will be dashing off to the Cyclopark in Dartford for the next round of the Winter in the Park Series.
Also good luck to all of our riders on Sunday 3rd February who will be riding in the Eastern Cyclocross league End of Season team championships at Mistley in Suffolk. The races will be followed by the league presentations. In the club league, Lee valley Youth were in second place to Iceni Velo by a small points difference. We will be able to celebrate Matt Clements overall first place in the Under 16 league table followed by Callum Mackie in second place, a great one-two. In spite of not having raced the whole season Georg Mew Jensen came a creditable 5th place and in the Junior men category we took 4th to 6th places with James Madgwick, Harry Chavner and Matthew Madgwick. Well done to you all and to all of our other riders who have travelled around east Anglia to many of the races. Bring on next season!!